Jacques Chevalier - Hydrogeologist
- simple hydrodispersion (perfect tracer),
- sorption mechanisms, (bio)degradation, speciations, chemical reactions,
- possible applications: containments, passive barriers, pollution sinks,
- but also: diffuse (nitrates, ...) or accidental pollutions (hydrocarbons: lagoons, tanks or pipes leaks, outfalls, ...),
- studies of some dense flows cases (like saline bevels) and multiphase cases (NAPL/LNAPL-DNAPL).
© 2012-2021 - Jacques Chevalier - Site optimized for a 1024 x 768 pixels display